Saturday, February 28, 2009

Week 15 (and a half)

Yes that half a week makes a big difference (at least in my head).
I had another doctors appointment this week, and I have another one next week now too.
Apparently, despite my growing belly, I have lost a significant amount of weight.. and have continually lost more each appointment I go to (I can't imagine how when I throw everything up..)
so my doctor prescribed yet ANOTHER anti-nausea medicine, and required that I come back in a week to make sure I haven't lost any more.
BUT - on the positive side - heartbeat is still going strong at 150 BPM (down 10 bpm from last time.. but she assured me all was still well)
We also got to schedule our ultrasound, March 17th at 7:00am (first thing in the morning, because I'm not a very patient person) so I added a little poll on the side there for you to weigh in on whether you think it's a boy or girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am definitely starting to show.. and I feel like it happened overnight. My pants still fit, but shirts don't look that great anymore (especially since I'm in the stage where most people would just think you're really fat and not actually pregnant).

As has become a tradition, I am including a photo of the fruit that corresponds to this week (but one website said "apple" and one said "orange".. so who knows really?

oh... also, we have decided for sure that we are going to be cloth diapering, so if anyone has any good resources, tips, etc... please.. lay them on me.

No comments: