Thursday, March 5, 2009

16 Weeks, doctor follow up, and almost ultrasound!

I'm a little over 16 weeks today, and I have that follow up appointment with my doctor, but I figured I could safely blog before it, because I don't think that there is going to be anything newsworthy that comes from this appointment. Either I stopped losing weight or I didn't, I'm sure it's not a big deal.

The BIG deal is that we are LESS than 2 weeks away from our ultrasound and finding out the sex.
So don't forget to weigh in on the poll. >>>>>>>>

as expected - I have a fruit picture to mark this weeks development.
(I don't know what the quarter is all about.. i think it's supposed to just show the relative size)

And a more "accurate" picture..

2 comments:

Kellyn and Marty Jertson said...

Hey Kristin! Congrats! You guys look super happy and excited! Keep posting updates! :) Kellyn

nicolettebw said...

I like avocados